Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

i miss everything...

it has been a year since my last entry in my blog...


Everything is new now..i even transfer to the new place of working, new scope and new colleagues and friends.. what happen to the last one that i have before? they are still my favorite and forever be my among the best person i have ever met..& the best lesson that i have ever gained...

I miss everything....
i miss every little thing that always be my motivation to keep moving on...it's just i dont wanna say them out loud...yeah as usual i keep think secretly for my own..i cant deny that i feel the suffer of doing it..but what can i do more about it..

what i have planned didnt go like what i wanted it to be...
i have tried my very best to make everything happens as its best.. but my flaws caused everything failed..

i miss everyone...
no matter how my mouth say that i hate them but honestly i miss & love them so much..
it s just i dont show it... because when i do things would go wrongly & people will go and leave miserably...

i miss you.....till we meet again....

No comments:

Post a Comment