Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

if only...

It's almost half a year since my last entry on January earlier.. well since that life really has change on me. I have now move to a new place where i rent the apartment alone. I think i am more comfortable this way., i admit i may not be able to mingle around like the rest can do. the reason might be i just cant understand people truthfully..honestly i like making friends..they instead make my life easier when i need helps..but i notice that i can do & willing to do things on my own..for the reason i dont like to trouble anyone. It could also because of my pass....i let many people upset, i broke too many hearts & i always disappear , come & go anywhere & anytime whenever i wanted to do so..some strong hearted people in my life even came back & tried harder to look for me.. i respect this few type of friends very much.. this shows that they are really faithful & like me for who i am..well, its been a year that ive been here in this place..still i dont make lots of friends..i mean the kind that i always chill out with & the kind that i always refer to for my bad or good time..i keep my feeling on my own..silently & secretly..i remember my superior a.k.a my boss once told me that she can never understand me and suspecting that i have my weird own world.. of course she said that sarcastically..well for me im okay with that..in fact i admit that..its not wrong to think that way.. as long as ive proven that i am in fact come to this level of life .. who would think that im here in this position right now??God's plan always secrecy and mystery... its ok..for now im holding to this situation; enjoy the good times & wait for the bad one to pass...eventually! to those who never give up & have faith in me..im so thankful & unhesitatingly i love you form the bottom of my sincere heart~ its just i wish you could come earlier & save me 10 years ago..........

No comments:

Post a Comment